Using the TrustedPros Logo
To ensure that the TrustedPros brand and reputation is not misused we have implemented some basic rules as to how TrustedPros members may use the TrustedPros logo. The following are some simple tips and rules for all TrustedPros members:
- As a TrustedPros member you may state at any time in words that you are member of “TrustedPros.”
- As a TrustedPros member you may display the TrustedPros member badge, decal or logo at your place of business, printed material, at trade shows and on your business owned vehicles and uniforms.
- You may advertise (via print, radio, television) your membership within TrustedPros. Click here to download the artwork for the TrustedPros badges or click here to download the TrustedPros logo.
- You may display the TrustedPros Badges anywhere on your website or on sites where you advertise, provided that your badge properly links to your current/live TrustedPros company profile page. Click here to access your badges.
- If you are a “Best of TrustedPros” winner you may advertise or announce this achievement but only as long as you maintain a minimum customer rating and TrustRank of 4.0. Any use of your “Best of TrustedPros” achievement must include the year(s) in which you won. A “Best of TrustedPros” winner graphic/logo is available for inclusion at your place of business, printed material, at trade shows and on your business owned vehicles and uniforms. You can access your “Best of TrustedPros” badges and artwork by clicking here.
- If for any reason your membership is terminated you must immediately remove all TrustedPros member logos and decals and the TrustedPros online dynamic badge from all places your businesses advertises.
If you have any additional questions regarding the use of TrustedPros logo please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.