Most Portland Contractors claim to be the best.... But we can absolutely, positively prove it. Some exteriors companies excel in one area. A few excel in 2 or 3 areas. Dabella excels in every single category of judging a company that matters. What you need to know when considering a new roof, windows, siding or bath services. We only use the hig read more...
DaBella Exteriors LLC has a TrustRank of 3.0. The average TrustRank for other businesses providing similar services in Portland and the surrounding areas is 3.1. For detailed information on how TrustRank is calculated, click here.
The following elements are used to calculate TrustRank:
|Customer Reviews||Last 12 Months||All Time|
|Complaints Received||Last 12 Months||Last 3 Years|
|Suppliers & Creditors||0||0|
|Employees & Sub-Contractors||0||0|
|Posted License Information||Not yet provided|
|Posted Liability Insurance||Not yet provided|
|Posted Workers Compensation||Not yet provided|
|Social Media Profiles||Not yet provided|
|Endorsed by Peers||Not yet endorsed|
|In Business Since||2011|
|Member of TrustedPros Since||2014|
TrustedPros does not validate certain information provided by contractors and vendors in conjunction with the creation or maintenance of their profile and we cannot endorse or guarantee the performance of any contractor. TrustRanks are provided for informational purposes only. We urge you to use the TrustRank in conjunction with the tips provided in our Hiring Guide to maximize the probability of hiring the best professional for you project.
Most Portland Contractors claim to be the best.... But we can absolutely, positively prove it. Some exteriors companies excel in one area. A few excel in 2 or 3 areas. Dabella excels in every single category of judging a company that matters. What you need to know when considering a new roof, windows, siding or bath services. We only use the highest quality, longest lasting, best looking materials. All our products come with a lifetime manufacturer warranty that covers products and labor. Our installers are in the top 3% nationally certified by the manufacturer. And we installed more of these superior systems than any other contractor in the united states in 2012 and 2013. Which begs the question: how can you really know if you are dealing with a great company? The answer is actually pretty simple: you need to look at the materials they use, the quality of their installers, and strength of the warranties. Those 3 things alone will tell you 80% of the story (the other 20% can only be judged by looking into their eyes to make sure you trust them). And you know what? Based on these things, there's a reason that dabella is literally one of the top exterior companies in the entire pacific northwest. Thant's not a grandiose self-proclamation. That's based on the designations given by the materials manufacturers, the rankings of national trade publications, and the sheer number of warranted jobs done. The strongest and safest warranty in america. A superior shingle defect warranty, 100% coverage guaranteed.
THE DABELLA DIFFERENCE
50-Year Warranties. Never worry about your roof again!
Exclusive products to guarantee the highest quality.
A commitment to amazing customer service. You'll love working with us!
Only the most qualified, trustworthy contractors. We do it right the first time.
|Main contact(s):||David Evans|
|Listed with TrustedPros since:||2014|
|Accepts credit cards:||Yes|
|24 Hour emergency service:||No|
|Licensing information:||Contact DaBella Exteriors LLC to request licensing info.|
|Insurance information:||Contact DaBella Exteriors LLC to request insurance details.|
Check local laws pertaining to license requirements and verify license and insurance details provided by the contractor prior to hiring.