We have been doing high quality interior custom projects since 1991! Our main company focus is to provide a high quality service at affordable pricing. 90% of our projects are interior decorative trim, mantels, kitchen, bath remodels, and cabinet refacing. The other 10% involves deck repair powerwashing and deck staining or paint read more...
Brian Family Construction has a TrustRank of 3.0. The average TrustRank for other businesses providing similar services in Whitmore Lake and the surrounding areas is 3. For detailed information on how TrustRank is calculated, click here.
The following elements are used to calculate TrustRank:
|Customer Reviews||Last 12 Months||All Time|
|Complaints Received||Last 12 Months||Last 3 Years|
|Suppliers & Creditors||0||0|
|Employees & Sub-Contractors||0||0|
|Posted License Information||Not yet provided|
|Posted Liability Insurance||Not yet provided|
|Posted Workers Compensation||Not yet provided|
|Social Media Profiles||Not yet provided|
|Endorsed by Peers||Not yet endorsed|
|In Business Since||2005|
|Member of TrustedPros Since||2009|
TrustedPros does not validate certain information provided by contractors and vendors in conjunction with the creation or maintenance of their profile and we cannot endorse or guarantee the performance of any contractor. TrustRanks are provided for informational purposes only. We urge you to use the TrustRank in conjunction with the tips provided in our Hiring Guide to maximize the probability of hiring the best professional for you project.
Basement Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Handyman Services,
Carpentry, Countertops, Flooring, Painting, Power Washing, Property Maintenance
We have been doing high quality interior custom projects since 1991! Our main company focus is to provide a high quality service at affordable pricing. 90% of our projects are interior decorative trim, mantels, kitchen, bath remodels, and cabinet refacing. The other 10% involves deck repair powerwashing and deck staining or painting.
|Main contact(s):||Bert Brian , Lynn Brian|
|Alternate Phone Numbers:||734-395-5316, 866-449-3388,|
|Listed with TrustedPros since:||2009|
|Accepts credit cards:||No|
|24 Hour emergency service:||No|
|Licensing information:||Contact Brian Family Construction to request licensing info.|
|Insurance information:||Contact Brian Family Construction to request insurance details.|
Check local laws pertaining to license requirements and verify license and insurance details provided by the contractor prior to hiring.